INTER-SERVER WAR S10, S11,&S12 ;S14,S15&S16
As players have become so powerful in S10, S11&S12; S14, S15&S16, internal battles in each server are becoming less challenging for the mighty alliances. Now this time, the big Inter-server Wars is about to take place.
Meet stronger enemies, get to know new friends and win most glorious titles! Players from S10, S11&S12 will battle each other.Players from S14, S15&S16 also have a chance to fight agaist each other during this Inter-server War event! you can see the details below:
Event starts from March 7 to March 28. Qualified players from S10, S11&S12; S14, S15&S16 will be able to attend this Inter-server War. Half of the PVP Honor you gained from the Event server will be added to your original server when the event ends.
In the event server, character data will be copied (not moved) from their original servers, resources, modules, tech levels, etc will be brought along, while the PVP Honor, Diamonds, Bonus Diamonds will be reset to 0. You will be able to purchase and spend diamonds on the event server to get more advantage, but it is not recommended to use them anywhere other than for military purpose. Please keep in mind that only the remaining diamonds and half of your PVP Honor on the event server can be returned.
You can continue your constructions on your original server while attending the Inter-server War.
The following are the detailed information.
Schedule & Rules:
i. Sign up phase, March 7 to March 14:
In this phase, all alliances willing to take part in this event will have to take control of no fewer than 50 planets. Only having met this requirement can an alliance be approved to join the inter-server war. Upon approval, the alliance will be able to receive some strategic materials in the event server every day after it launches.
*The list of participating alliances will be announced on March 15.
ii. Preparation phase, March 15 to March 21:
Approved alliances will be given 6 days to build up their most powerful forces. Don’t forget to level up your resource and producing modules because you will probably need to train extra ships in the event server.
The data of all participants will be copied on March 21, 00:00 within the scheduled maintenance. The live server will remain regular and the character on the event server will start with the data of the moment they were copied. However PVP Honor and Diamonds will not be copied.
iii. Event server settings
- Once the event server opens, participants will be able to enter it, unqualified players will not be able to create characters on it.
- Each participant will receive Production Line V * 999 to accelerate force replenishment.
- Each participant will receive the strategic materials of Artificial Wormholes * 20 every day in the event server to help alliances operate swiftly.
- All seizable planets, fortresses and the Center Space City will have their occupation status reset, and an insignificant NPC fleet, 1 Wind Fighter will be respawn on each of them.
- Players with multiple planets will have idle motherships instead of planets, and can quickly take control of new planets and start operating. The modules on the mothership stay the same from the moment the data were copied.
- Any fleet on a seized planet will be sent home.
- On the event server, several rules are modified:
- The required number of seized planets to take a fortress is 1
- The max number of fortresses an alliance can take is 10
- The mail system is disabled on the event server in order to prevent players joining other alliances. (Please be noted that leaving your alliance will disqualify the player of this event)
- Players on the event server will be able to purchase and spend diamonds, the remaining diamonds will be returned to the characters on the live servers at the end of the event.
iv. Inter-server War, March 21, 2013 21:00 to March 31, 2013 23:59 (PDT):
During the war phase, alliances will seize, plunder, destroy planets as well as strive for the fortresses and the Center Space City.
v. Announce the winners, April 1:
The winners, as alliances, will be determined by the event points gained during the war phase.
Total PVP Honor the alliance has * (1 + 30% * number of CSC controlled at the end of the event + 10% * number of fortresses controlled at the end of the event)
e,g. An alliance has 5,000,000 PVP Honor, controls the CSC and 2 fortresses, the event points it has will be calculated as: 5,000,000 * (1 + 30% + 2 * 10%) = 5,000,000 * 1.5 = 7,500,000.
- The alliance with most event points will be granted the title of “Multiverse Dominator”
- The alliance with second most event points will be granted the title of “Multiverse Conqueror”
- The alliance with third most event points will be granted the title of “Multiverse Defender”
- Any other participating alliance will be granted the title of “Multiverse Challenger”
The PVP HONOR on the event server will be halved and returned to the characters on the live servers as rewards when the event ends.
* Alliances will receive their titles on the live server.
* The titles will be given to winning alliances within the next weekly maintenance on Thursday.
Q: Can I play on my old server when the event is online?
A: Yes. You can still play on the live servers and everything there will not change.
Q: Can I upgrade my modules or raise my tech level on the event server?
A: Yes. You can do whatever you like on the event server. However anything except for the diamonds and PVP Honor will not be brought back to your live server.
Q: Can I spend my PVP Honor on the event server?
A: It is not recommended to spend any PVP Honor on the event server for it will be used to determine the winners and the items you bought will not be returned to the live server.
Q: What will happen to my spaceships on my seized planets when the data are copied?
A: They will be packed up with the mothership and sent home. You can use them again after the mothership is deployed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment below, submit a ticket or contact the in-game GMs.